środa, 16 września 2009

Na jesień już jestem przygotowana./ Yeah. I'm already prepeared for autumn.

 
(oficerki) boots: Italian, Intershoe/ trench, not not necessarily classical. 
Tak, już się przygotowałam na jesień i sporo już miałam w szafie.Włoskie oficerki Intershoe ze skóry a nie z jakiegoś "sezonowego" badziewia i płaszczyk (gotycko-romantyczny?) w każdym razie bardzo kobiecy, kupiony póżnym latem. Na górze fikuśna "twarzowa" biżuteria, zabij mnie, ale nie pamiętam autora. Czemuż ja nie mogę znaleźć czegoś takiego nigdzie...a szukałam już na pchlich targach i wśród prac adeptów repuserstwa i jubilerstwa...i nic.


Yes, I'm prepeared for autumn and quite a lot of things I've already had in my wardrobe. Italian leather boots, made of real leather, not like this cheap crap I usually buy because it looks fancy. Here you have also my not necessarily classical trench coat (gothic-romantic?). 3/4 sleeve is something perfect for my original Chanel long wool, purple gloves I got from my mother in low (Ypu can imagine how thankful I am)
In right upper corner - funny "face" jewelery. I couldn't find enything like that yet, but I'm trying very hard...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz